1. We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law).
2. While individuals under the childhood age may use the Services, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
While you register with the Service, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of services and use of the Service.
We do not collect your Personal Data when you provide us such data via the contact form on our Service.
1. To ensure that our application functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. By using the application, you provide us your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
i. To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.;
ii. To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices;
iii. To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
3. The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the insctuction for their web-browser or device.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. We may disclose some information with certain third parties.
We do not share certain information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
1. We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of te Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
* meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
* detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
* protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
2. We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
3. If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any Personal Data and give affected Users notice before
Third parties services
1. We do not sell, provide on lease, or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties.
2. Our Service may contain links to and from third partiesâ€™ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third partiesâ€™ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
3. When we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: email@example.com